1. Pizza al Volo, Campo Santa Margherita, Venice, Italy. Best spicy Diavola slice. I ate there practically every day for a year. That's the stuff dreams are made of.
2. Joe's Pizza on Mercer Street, New York NY. I guess I prefer it by the slice.
3. Ricotta Pizza at Place whose Name Shall be Forgotten, Ischia, Italy. Made by a pair of the nerdiest twin brothers you've ever seen. Homemade ricotta.
4. Pepe's Pizza, New Haven, CT. Clam and Garlic and the Salami. One of each!
5. Lucali Pizza, Henry Street, Brooklyn, NY