The Spike Palette

Last weekend we spent painting cubes for the Family 30 Days pop-up shop in Tribeca opening this Thursday April 8. Check out the events here. (And the Family blog here for more great things!)
It was the most fun job I've ever had - painting stripes and symbols on Q-Bert cubes, bad radio and my favorite colors and my favorite man in my favorite city, cupcakes across the street and bad radio and lots of trips to Steven Alan and walking and laughing and hand holding.
PS. The Spike Palette is not named after a certain famous film director Spike but rather after my childhood nickname spike. The palette is bright orange, teal, yellow, grey, peacock blue, pale pink...and all the colors this blog is inspired by. Yay!!





The brilliant Ben Jones in blur form. Blocks and stripes, colors and bricks from his brain.









No comments: